Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Red Nose Net

Red Nose Net

I'm pleased to announce I'll be doing something musical in support of this year's Red Nose Day, via the online efforts of Red Nose Net. They are a group of internet folk who are using the web to promote Red Nose Day all round the World. Whilst Comic Relief is based in the UK, they do a lot of work in developing countries, and this initiative aims to give them much more attention than they currently receive outside these little islands.

My part in this will be within a special one-off edition of 'Masters of Song Fu' which has the aim of creating songs to get everybody involved. To that end, I'd like to invite you join me on the chorus...

Just send me an email to mick @ lunacyboard . com (without the spaces) OR leave me a comment below with a contact point, and I'll send you a copy of the chorus to the song to record yourself singing (or shouting, whispering or talking) along to. I'll then combine all the voices into one massed choir for the finished song.

The final deadline for song submission is 10th March, so please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible!

No comments: