For the benefit of new readers, or anybody wishing to return to re-read an old story, here is a list of stories that have been posted on the internet to date.
- GH Week 51 "Anthropomorphism"
- Gregory and Friends
What can you do to squeeze the last drop of earning potential from something? Anthropomorphise it!
- GH Week 52 "It has been a year, what have I done with myself?"
- To The Clouds
One man's view of the historic R34 airship crossing of the Atlantic.
- GH Week 53 "My mind has been going places without me lately."
- Don't Mind Me
The theremin is a mysterious-sounding instrument, but does it affect more than just sound waves?
- GH Week 54 "A pound of flesh"
A touching tale of man's best friend.
- GH Week 55 "Robots, they are all robots!"
- The Robot Band
If money was no object, what would the band be like?
- GH Week 56 "Missing link primate likely to stir debate."
A tragic loss sends Maart miles from home, but his return years later holds some surprises in store.
- GH Week 57 "Running Shoes"
- Running Shoes
A seemingly minor change to the law has major implications. A barefoot world.
- GH Week 58 "Self Pity"
- Alternative Therapy [sos]
An alternative therapist struggles to overcome bereavement.
- GH Week 59 "It is verboten"
- Kelvin's Last Message [sos]
A UFO spotter loses track of his friend due to a garbled text message.
- GH Week 60 "Arriving at the airport"
- Dandelions of Memory [sos]
Airports are an assault on the senses.
- GH Week 61 "Neither hide nor hair"
- The Cave [part1] [sos]
Two colleagues discuss their missing friend and the implications of working with polar bears.
- GH Week 62 "Keys"
- Take It Away
The world's greatest pianist sits down at the world's worst piano.
- GH Week 63 "Silver Bullets: the real reason that some cowboys carried them."
- Silver Solves The Dilemma
A new gang rolling into a Western town coincides with a series of disappearances.
- GH Week 66 "Wearing sunglasses in the early morning."
- Breakfast Hat [sos]
Sometimes people just don't want to be found.
- GH Week 67 "A man with a duck-headed cane is at the door."
- Hide and Seek [sos]
A detective is sent on a chase that can't end well.
- 100 Word Stories #161 "Elvis Drives A Bus"
In another reality Elvis lives, but not as we know him.
- 100 Word Stories #166 "A bucket of Gruel"
Some say that 'meat is murder'. What if meat is suicide?
- 100 Word Stories #168 "Shrouded in mist"
A coastal mist covers up a crime scene.
- 100 Word Stories #170 "The games we play"
- "Waltzing with Werewolves"
How do you dance when your love might rip out your throat?